- Arrival is from 4.00pm, please do not arrive before this time as your room may not be ready.
- New regulations from the 10th of August state that face covering’s must be worn in corridors, foyers and hallways.
- On arrival please sanitise your hands and continue to do so throughout your stay to protect yourself and other guests.
- For first time visitors I will meet and greet you and give you a brief tour/instructions, at an acceptable social distance, so you know where to go.
- I will provide anti-bacterial wipes, hand sanitiser, anti-viral disinfected, a cloth and plastic gloves for you to use during your stay.
- Following government guidance, I have removed non-essential items e.g. cushions, bed throws, leaflets, magazines, rugs etc. to reduce risk and make cleaning easier, but if you need anything please do let me know.
- I intend to give each group of guests a separate dining/breakfast room to use during their stay, making sure we adhere to the current 1 meter plus social distancing rule. If I can not give a separate room due to numbers I will make sure meal times are staggered and social distance are adhered to.
- If you need to contact me during your stay for any reason please phone 01822 870216 or phone, text, Whatsapp my mobile 07974 957966 or e-mail me Hilary@beera-farm.co.uk as I could be out on the farm or shopping.
- Please wash your hands regularly and sanitise your hands as you come and go here at Beera
- Keeping a social distance from other guests who are not in your party are as important here as they are everywhere else. We’re very grateful for guest co-operation in this matter to help keep everyone healthy and safe.
- Please do not come into our family area or kitchen during your stay.
- Please be aware of other guests in the hall way and using the stairs and give space, as we don’t have a large area.
- If you would like me to wear a face mask during check in and serving meals I am more than happy to, just let me know.
- In addition to my usual thorough cleaning routines I will be sanitising all high touch surfaces with an anti- viral sanitising spray, this will also be carried out at various intervals during the day to insure all surfaces are cleaned to the highest standards.
- Rooms will only have a light service during your stay (beds will not be made or towels folded) bins will be emptied, cups, saucers and glasses will be replaced, tea/coffee will be topped up. Just let me know if you would like fresh towels.
- Remote controls will be in a plastic bag to reduce risk, please leave them in the bag.
- I will provide pillows, duvets, sheets and towels as usual. If you wish to bring your own bedding and towels please feel free just let me know beforehand.
- Linen and towels will be washed at 600C with added sanitising solution.
Breakfast and Dinner
- You will be asked to book a specific time slot for breakfast and dinner, these will be served in your designated breakfast/dining room at the table (no cold buffet) this will be done by a pre order system the previous night. Hot food will be served as usual at your table. If you would prefer a simple continental breakfast in your room just let me know.
- Dinner as usual needs to be ordered in advance with at least 2 days notice, ideally more.
- If you wish to use the BBQ please ask, a small charge of £5 will added to your bill for gas and cleaning. Please bring your own food, picnic plates etc. There is plenty of outside seating.
- Please depart by 10am.
- An invoice will be given at breakfast time. If possibly please pay by BACS Lloyds account in the name of Hilary Tucker- Beera, sort code 30-94-91 account no 00663155 if this is not possible you can pay by credit card on departure. The card machine will be disinfected after every use.
How you can help us
- Please do not come if you feel unwell with a high temperature, a new continuous cough and or a loss of/change to sense of smell or taste, you must immediately arrange to get tested by contacting https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/get-an-antigen-test-to-check-if-you-have-coronavirus/
- Please do not come to Beera if you are in an area which is currently in a ‘local lockdown’.
- Adhere to social distancing ‘1 meter plus’ during your stay
- Use hand sanitizer and wash your hands regularly
- Tell us immediately if you feel unwell
• Before you leave open all the windows
• Put all rubbish in the bins provided